November 1, 2011
|“||I let the prophecy fall gently to my lap and looked at Mr. Kadam with a newfound horror. "Dragons?"||”|
Danger. Heartbreak. Choices.
Is forever too long to wait for true love?
Five mythical Chinese dragons and the open sea beckon nineteen-year-old Kelsey who must embark on a third voyage--this time to find the goddess Durga's Black Pearl Necklace and free her beloved Ren from both the tiger's curse and his sudden amnesia. Ren's bad-boy brother, Kishan, however, has other plans, and the two vie for her affection and try to outsmart those intent on foiling their goal.
Tiger's Voyage, the third book in the Tiger's Curse series, spins a deliciously suspenseful tale of enchanted creatures, love-torn hearts, and edge-of-your-seat actions as Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan journey toward their true destiny.
Poems in this novel include:
- "Forget Thee?" by John Moultrie
- "Remembering" by Ren (Colleen Houck)
- "Love is about Grooming" by Kelsey (Colleen Houck)
- "The Sea Hath Its Pearls" by Heinrich Heine
- "Moon and Sea" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- "From the Marriage of Heaven and Hell" by William Blake
- "The Kraken" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- "Name Unknown" by Sir Edwin Arnold
- "Let Me Keep My Pearl" Ren (Colleen Houck)
- "Sonnet #116" by WIlliam Shakespeare
- "The Caged Heart" by Ren (Colleen Houck)
- "Epic, grand adventure rolled into a sweeping love story..."
- —Sophie Jordan, author of Firelight
- "An epic love triangle that kept me eagerly turning the pages"
- —Alexander Monir, author of Timeless